Friday, August 15, 2014

Amber teething bracelets and cooking bratwurst

I'm always amused at the random crap I find myself doing, such as importing raw amber teething necklaces from a guy named Tomas in Lithuania or creating a website devoted to how to cook bratwurst.

Both are still works-in-progress and just a few of the projects I have going right now, as far as getting back into the swing of doing keyword research and creating various micro sites.

I'm curious to see how the teething bracelet one pans out, as that'll be the first site I've done where I'll actually be selling products.

I imagine it'll be a nightmare -- and I'm probably a little late to catch the recent interest/fad in amber teething necklaces -- but it'll be a learning experience if nothing else. I'm not sinking a ton of money into inventory and taking more of a wait and see approach.

Still working out some technical kinks with the tactical scope site, mainly trying to get OutWit Hub configured correctly to scrape product prices correctly on Amazon on a regular basis.

No comments: